Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Northern Cardinal

10 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

So beautiful, especially against that white background.

Thérèse said...

It looks like a delicate painting!

SRQ said...

What a handsome fellow!

TexWisGirl said...

Hi there! Saw your comment on Randy's horse photo today about Texas fences and had to follow you here. I've seen your face around blogland but never followed you home before. LOVE nature photography so I'm hooked! :)

We're not as far east as you - near Cedar Creek Lake area - but I do enjoy being out of the city!

Stephani Cochran said...

Wonderful!

Brenda's Arizona said...

WOW. I love this!

Magpie said...

He's such a handsome fellow. We saw these at Bartlett Lake while on our fishing trip. I took a couple picture but none this close to pretty.

biebkriebels said...

Very beautiful, so well captured!

tracy said...

Christmas card! My husband would love this.

Doug Hickok said...

Handsome image of a handsome fellow.