I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Quite a nice photograph.
Really nice image. And a great fence!
Thank you for your comment; I love your saying of dying broke but the hard part is timing it right! :)
I love old fences. I would have stopped and photographed this too.
I'm very fond of old fences so I think this photo is GREAT!
I like your photos very much!
:-)
Very nice...why does it make me think of Shenandoah and the Civil War? It's a wonderful fence. I'm back from the lake and catching up.
Cool shot. Creative angle to it.
Great composition, mom!
I like whatever you did with it. A lot.
Wonderful textures and leading lines. You find subjects full of character!
Post a Comment