Sunday, March 27, 2011

Travis' Barn


This sweet old barn belonged to the father of my good friend JB.

12 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the colours and texture in this photo,

bram antareja said...

misty atmoshere...hmmm.

Unknown said...

Love the converging lines colour and textures. Makes for an interesting image. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments, have added you to my list. Regards Kevin

Doug Hickok said...

I love the character of this old barn. Wonderful image and treatment Kathy.

Magpie said...

Ingenuity and making use of what building materials we have...that's wonderful. At first, I thought Travis may have been the resident of this charming barn. :)

tracy said...

The ladder looks to still be in pretty good shape!

TexWisGirl said...

Looks like it might have been constructed of pallets, then covered with corrugated metal. NEAT shot!

Cher' Shots said...

I have a hunch that if walls could talk that barn would have a few good stories to share.
'hugs from afar'

T. Becque said...

Cool old barn! My brother's name is Travis, you don't hear of too many people with that name.

Suburban Girl said...

The word 'ramshackle' comes to mind on this one. I don't even know if it is really a word, but that is what came to mind. :)

SKIZO said...

BeautifulWorkThankYouForSharing:)

Brenda's Arizona said...

Such adventure every day, Kathy. I love your photos and look forward to one each day! Thank you!