This is beautiful, Kathy!! (to answer your question about my lens, I use a Canon 60d and the pics were taken with a canon 70-200 mm IS L lens (f4), just bought it last week to round off my lens collection.:)
Beautiful! I love the redbuds when they bloom here in Oklahoma as well! It also means the sand bass are running when you see those blooms. We'll be takin' the canoe out for bass fishing. I must admit though, I'm no ready for Spring! :(
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Gorgeous colors!
Wow, that is pretty!
They're beautiful. I haven't seen a red bud blossoming since I left Missouri 10 years ago. THANKS for sharing yours.
'hugs from afar'
Okay, I'll shut my mouth now. I most steadfastly agree...not a prettier sight.
This is beautiful, Kathy!!
(to answer your question about my lens, I use a Canon 60d and the pics were taken with a canon 70-200 mm IS L lens (f4), just bought it last week to round off my lens collection.:)
At last you have it. Here is slowly comes nearer, maybe this weekend.
Wow! I love the pop of those colors!
SO AMAZING!!! Thank you for this. Made my day!
Beautiful! I love the redbuds when they bloom here in Oklahoma as well! It also means the sand bass are running when you see those blooms. We'll be takin' the canoe out for bass fishing. I must admit though, I'm no ready for Spring! :(
Holy cow! How right you are.
You are so right. This one is beautifully depicted against the green and blue colors of the landscape.
No kidding! Just beautiful/ colorful!
True1
Post a Comment