Thursday, March 17, 2011

The First Lilac ...


... of the season and it's actually in our yard!
It smells divine!

11 comments:

tracy said...

I can almost smell it just looking at your beautiful photo.

TexWisGirl said...

Oh I SO miss lilacs! Had them growing up in Wisconsin but definitely not here in Texas...

Doug Hickok said...

Unfortunately, we don't have lilacs in Charleston. But I do remember them growing-up in Ohio! Have a great weekend!

Lara said...

Gorgeous!

Magpie said...

Oh, oh! I love this! One of my favorites and I just took a deep breath when I saw it...hoping to get a whiff of the sweetness. :( You'll just have to enjoy it for me.

Mister D said...

lovely creativity - refreshing x

SRQ said...

The smell of lilacs reminds me of Mackinac Island in Michigan. Beautiful.

Glenda said...

I would love a lilac bush in my yard!!

EG CameraGirl said...

ALREADY!?

Suburban Girl said...

I bet it smells wonderful.

Brenda's Arizona said...

LOVELY!!