Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reflections of Blue


Downtown Nacogdoches, Texas 

The entire downtown area of Nacogdoches has been proclaimed a historic site in Texas and every single building in the downtown is considered historic.  Each building is marked with a plaque giving its history.  Unfortunately I failed to make a note of this bulding's history but I promise to go back and do it!

6 comments:

tracy said...

Oh, this is really pretty! I bet you love living somewhere with so much history.

You would ask me what type of bird it was, wouldn't you? :-) It's some type of gull. The photo was taken on our trip to California last year. As you can see I am dreadfully behind on my photo shoots.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. EVERY building?

I'm curious about the bars on the windows.

SRQ said...

Sounds like a fun place to explore. I like the grating around the windows.

Glenda said...

I like the variety of shots you post from the rural areas to the cities/towns around east Texas. The grill work on these really blue windows is interesting.

Magpie said...

The building color contrasted against that blue is gorgeous!

Suburban Girl said...

Love it. You do have a knack of finding all the historic spots!