OK, this DEFINITELY looks like something that should be artwork. Beautiful.
I am on the road and not in touch with the internet too much. And I am just thinking you likely wouldn't notice because I get behing in my visits anyway! {Blush}
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
That's one darling little bird:)
OK, this DEFINITELY looks like something that should be artwork. Beautiful.
I am on the road and not in touch with the internet too much. And I am just thinking you likely wouldn't notice because I get behing in my visits anyway! {Blush}
Late afternoon at the opera?
perfect name! i adore these little ones!
It does look like a painting! What a sweet little bird.
It does look like a painting. I love that its mouth is open singing a tune.
What a clever title! This one does look like it's singing an aria. Lovely composition and edit.
What a clever title! This one does look like it's singing an aria. Lovely composition and edit.
Oh, lovely!
I have never seen one of these. I'd love to hear this diva sing.
He's lovely, and I bet his song was lovely as well. Great photo!
I agree!!
Post a Comment