This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
what a beautiful little flower. so bright & cheerful. love that they did not cut it back behind the fence. ha. ha!! (:
Great flowers and fence!
A nice fence with flowers. You just can't beat that.
The best kind of fence is one with flowers.....this fence just couldn't hold these back!!!
so pretty, bright n cheery!
really grown up!
Pretty the way the plants are reaching for the light.
Hi summer when even the flowers refuse to be fenced in! Perfect angle for this shot.
Love it! Beautiful colors in the street :-).
Have a wonderful weekend.
Pretty flowers shooting through the fence!
If you have a fence, you need flowers! Glad to see that someone follows that rule:) Very pretty!
See what I miss while I'm busy looking over the side of a cliff?
Jerome! I really have to visit someday. Thanks for inspiring me to do so!
Eastern Sky Aflame (with Fence)
Wow, those flowers love being by that fence, apparently! So lush.
This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland
Fences wtih flowers are my favorites!
The two just go together wonderfully. I had to laugh at Tracy's comment.
I love when flowers grow through fences. So heartwarming.
Post a Comment