Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Eyelashes


13 comments:

Indrani said...

Wow! Lovely details!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Have a good 4th!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

some mascara would really help make that eye stand out. ha. ha! what an awesome close up. (:

Suburban Girl said...

I'd love to have those eyelashes!!

Suburban Girl said...

I'd love to have those eyelashes!!

Anonymous said...

This is a giraffe. Right? :-)

Gail Dixon said...

I love their lashes and wish mine looked like that. There is no mascara in the world that will achieve that look--I don't care what anyone says. :)

Amy Burzese said...

Giraffes are my favorite animal. Beautiful aren't they.

Rosemary Aubut said...

Wow great photo Kathy! Love the detail. They seem like such gentle animals!

Anonymous said...

your pictures are so amazing! i love seeing things I don't think I would have ever seen even when I looked!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great capture!

Unknown said...

Love how you've cropped this one!

Magpie said...

Pretty girl...think she works for Cover Girl or Maybellene? (Not sure on the spelling of that last one)