I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Great perspective. Lovely capture.
Hi Kathy! Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday.
This is a gorgeous bloom. xo
love the curled petals.
I love that color.
I love the peach and orange colors together. Beautiful rose! Bet it smells good too.
I like the vintage look of this.
Well there's nothing beaten down and old about this, it's just pretty! :)
A lovely color on such a delicate bloom:)
This is just beautiful. Your processing is stunning and so soft. Love the feel of this.
I can almost smell it. Just gorgeous.
Lovely...
This is a wonderful rose! I think the subtlety of the color, plus the paler hues of the leaves makes it very special.
Lovely shades of peach and coral...er orange. :))
Beautiful DOF on this.
Post a Comment