Love that curve in the road next to the barn. A classic little house on the prairie feel to it. I see kids running around in earlier time with horse drawn carriages. Beautiful.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
22 comments:
love, love, love it. the coloring. the roads riding past. the rustic roofed barn. too great!!! what a view. (:
This could be a painting...
Hey! Rose stole my comment. ;) This is a beautiful, idyllic setting.
love these colors! ahhh...
I love it! The barn is so cute, the setting is charming and the colors look like a painting!
Love it!
Gorgeous shot, Kathy!
Oh my! This scene almost took my breath away! It's almost surreal.
This is beautiful Kathy. I love the colors and the misty look. As others have said, it looks like a painting.
Love that curve in the road next to the barn. A classic little house on the prairie feel to it. I see kids running around in earlier time with horse drawn carriages. Beautiful.
Beautiful!!
... just down the road a bit.
i always love the colors in your photos!
I love that it's nestled next to that tree. And the country road next to it . . .
Beautiful shot...very frame worthy
the barn is a keeper & i love that you included the winding lane in the shot!
thank you for joining, Kathy =)
A beautiful misty morning.
I really like the soft focus here in the foreground to emphasize the barn. Very cool.
The colors are beautiful -- lovely little barn, Kathy.
You know it's humid when you can see the air. :)
I thought film setting with your photo, Kathy. Battling generations, the land, maybe even a beautiful woman? :-)
Beautiful.
Post a Comment