Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kissed by the Sun


I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a three- to four-day trip  to a place in Texas I have never featured before. I'll be back then, hopefully with new photographic subjects and will try to catch up on your blogs at that time.  In the meantime, happy blogging!

15 comments:

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

So beautiful and so peaceful. Perfect title!

Birdman said...

You've got me intrigued.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

just lovely. i would love this shot as a postcard or note card. (:

TexWisGirl said...

really pretty!

Inger said...

Just gorgeous!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm glad you've had rain and that your part of Texas is not as parched as it was last year.

Gail Dixon said...

Such a pretty shot of the flowers and butterfly. Hope you have a wonderful trip. Look forward to your photos.

Rohrerbot said...

First. Beautiful shot. Love the flight and flower. Second. Be safe and take lots of pictures. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what you bring us! Have a super time!

Magpie said...

I'm just catching up myself and you may well be home by now. Hope you have/had a good time! :)

Glenda said...

Beautiful. . . and the title fits perfectly! Have a great trip!

Rosemary Aubut said...

Nice and pleasing to the senses photo! love this!

Rosemary Aubut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. Becque said...

This is so pretty! Have a fantastic trip! Hope you see some old beaten down things to photograph :)

A Colorful World said...

So beautiful!