Holy cow....what lives inside that place:) Reminds me a childhood fort that looked just like this. We were always careful about nails sticking up around the floor and glass....but it was so cool!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Looks like it needs a little TLC.
love the color of the brick ... so different. (:
oh, kathy. this one just speaks to me. with such sadness and beauty, too.
Very interesting and lots of character. Those brick/blocks look like it was well put together. It's a shame to see it this way.
This photo has a magical feel to it, Kathy!
Holy cow....what lives inside that place:) Reminds me a childhood fort that looked just like this. We were always careful about nails sticking up around the floor and glass....but it was so cool!
Well, not totally alone. I see a tree. :-)
Poor, sad house under a beautiful sky. Perfect framing with the grass and sky. Wonder why it's been abandoned tho?
Abandoned, yet attractive.
Love me some ruins to photograph! :D Great shot!
So sad.
I always want to know the story... you know... how did it end up this way? Great shot...
Being made of brick this old place could be saved if someone would just come along and fall in love with it.
You are just killing me with these abandoned places. I love them. This doesn't look all that old to be abandoned. I wonder the history of it.
She looks so sad!
Post a Comment