I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
we have them in the pasture. i rarely see monarchs, though.
I love the subtle colors of the milkweed. Great pic of the bees with the plant:)
The bees sure like it. The photo has a great feel to it.
that is a weed? really?!! it has such interesting blooms or flowers?!! great shot. (:
Weeds are not so obnoxious in a close up are they? Beautiful.
So that's a milkweed! Bonus bees for the photo. Good job, Kathy!
. . . so pretty though.
Is it a milkweed? It looks so different from the milkweeds that grow here.
This is nothing obnoxious at all about this photo! Wonderful!
What a wonderful capture, Kathy!
Maybe obnoxious but you can't tell it by this picture. Yes, yes...October we have a date. But I am not going near the snakes.
So beautiful . Love Love the bees. Great capture.
Amazing close-up!
Not so obnoxious to the bees! :-)
Post a Comment