Imagine all the divas out there in Las Vegas and other areas that have those massive head pieces!!! Then one would know what it's like to be a peacock:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Wow, they are so beautiful.
such a show off. gorgeous!! (:
This is something on my list. I have never gotten a photo of a peacock with his feathers out.
definitely! beauty comes at a cost!
Oh my goodness, your post title had me worried. Gorgeous bird with some serious plumage going on! Lovely.
Beautiful! What amazes me is how light weight feathers are because they are hollow, but it does look deceiving for sure.
'hugs from afar'
crazy, isn't it?! and I think this is the male, and the female is plain!
Imagine all the divas out there in Las Vegas and other areas that have those massive head pieces!!! Then one would know what it's like to be a peacock:)
Yes, I agree, heavy, makes one wonder how they can keep it upright and fanned!
Gorgeous colours. The price one pays for beauty... :-)
This one seems to carry it very well!
I imagine it might be as light as a feather! :)
Post a Comment