Kathy, great job. I agree with the first comment. I don't know if you know them....because I've done the same thing....but this is a wonderful picture that they'd cherish down the road. Nice shot:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
these girls will love having a copy of this shot when they are older. It also makes for a lovely shared memory.
What a lovely picture full of action and joy!
What a great shot this is!
what a cute shot and love your treatment of it.
beautiful fun shot
the golden hue to it is lovely
and of course the girls are wonderful
Wonderful action shot. Life at the fair.
Terrific capture! Great job, Kathy.
Kathy, great job. I agree with the first comment. I don't know if you know them....because I've done the same thing....but this is a wonderful picture that they'd cherish down the road. Nice shot:)
What a cool shot! This almost has an HDR effect. More than that, this photo made me smile. And I really needed that!
Can't believe I ever thought that was fun! Now I get nauseous on a swing.
Ah! Extreme pleasure...or in my case, fear.
I was always the one on the outside getting squished!
Brings back memories!! I don't think I could handle that today though.
Post a Comment