if we were just ambling down the track and passing the time away would be see this fence? probably not, nor would most, so well done for capturing the moment
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
24 comments:
that is a beautiful scene. the country road and shadows w/ the green. wonderful!
What a beautiful scene! Just love the whole thing.
Nothing like a country fence along an old country road. Nice.
Very pretty. Looks like a nice place to take a stroll.
Love this shot. I really enjoy the dreamy type effect.
New follower via Friday Fences
This is my kind of road- country and shady!
Very nice - makes me want to run up there & drive around - which I do from time to time.
That looks like the ideal spot for a drive or a walk. Beautiful!
just a beautiful scene. could i have a book to read & enjoy. quiet i bet. (:
Very peaceful n inviting scene! Good shot!!
Looks like you might find some respite from the sun along this way.
looks like a nice place to walk!
if we were just ambling down the track and passing the time away would be see this fence? probably not, nor would most, so well done for capturing the moment
What a liberal place! Look at that, there's "pot" right along the roadway. :) Happy Friday!
What a lovely sunlit shot.
Love the curve of the fence line. Very pretty. Hope you have a nice weekend.
White fences and country roads like this seem to say "almost home"! Love it!
Such a sweet, peaceful place--the white fence, green trees and those cool-looking shadows. Love it!
This fence looks like it goes on forever. And the scene is so pleasant and peaceful you wouldn't mind to keep on following it!
Beautiful picture you show.
Wishing you a good weekend :)
What an attractive spot for a picnic.
This is beautiful!!
It looks so wonderfully peaceful.
Peaceful place!
I like the dappled shade here. Nice.
Post a Comment