I love the name Zephyr. A village named Zephyr boarders on East Gwillimbury but the population is a bit higher. :) I like very much the photo of the old store.
I like your series covering your Arizona road trip. There are such fascinating places to see and your photography reveals all of these wonderful stops. I'm especially fond of the old vintage sights.
Love the grocery and feed store! And for such a small town, what a beautiful courthouse! I searched google, but couldn't find an answer to the steps thing. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
i think you should publish a coffee table book of nothing but Texas courthouses. :)
Wow only 200 people for the population! That's a small town. What a great building!
I love the name Zephyr. A village named Zephyr boarders on East Gwillimbury but the population is a bit higher. :) I like very much the photo of the old store.
I like your series covering your Arizona road trip. There are such fascinating places to see and your photography reveals all of these wonderful stops. I'm especially fond of the old vintage sights.
Love the grocery and feed store! And for such a small town, what a beautiful courthouse! I searched google, but couldn't find an answer to the steps thing. :)
Did you go in the grocery and feed store. It has me very curious to see inside it!
Post a Comment