Saturday, July 23, 2011

Outdoor Plumbing


Rear of an historic building in Lufkin, Texas

I wonder if these pipes are held together with duct tape.  What about the pipe that appears to be in between the slats of the blinds in the upper left?  However, I do love that phone number ~ 119!

6 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Ah, the good ole days when having to know only three numbers was enough. I don't go back quite THAT far. :))

I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and all our numbers have ten digits...even local calls. Long distance has the added 1 in front, so eleven digits.

BrandNewStudio said...

WonderfulPicture

BrandNewStudio said...

WonderfulPicture

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I hope you didn't stand under it too long. -:)

Andrew said...

I like the electrical wiring in this photo. soo many things to look at here I love it!

Cheers Kathy!

Suburban Girl said...

Love the phone # too!