Love it! My photography stuff starts up in a couple days. I have one more day of garden journeling to do before I begin with my photo shoots. You are an inspiration for several of my shots:)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
Another day begins. A very soothing shot for me.
Love it! My photography stuff starts up in a couple days. I have one more day of garden journeling to do before I begin with my photo shoots. You are an inspiration for several of my shots:)
Pretty, I envy that you were up so early. Not that I couldn't get up early, I just usually roll back over.
The sky reminds me of summer skies here some mornings, when there is so much moisture in the atmosphere. Nice mood in your image Kathy.
It's absolutely lovely, but shouldn't I be seeing me some alligators on a bayou?? :)
I hope you got some rain. I can feel the humidity. And I thought I was done with that for awhile!
Post a Comment