Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fence No. 6


Manning Farm
Nacogdoches County, Texas

I love the mixture of ferns and vines which twine around and through this old fence.

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do too. the greens are great.

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Me too. I love it!

Birdman said...

I like this close-up a lot.

Magpie said...

This one looks like it's been there awhile and speaks of humidity and damp weather. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

No poison ivy, I hope!

Andrew said...

I like the different shades of green here Kathy!

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! I like the branches taking over here.

Glenda said...

The beautiful old fence will soon be hidden! Wonder who or what was kept in - or out - by the fence.

Lara said...

Lovely.

Brenda's Arizona said...

I'd love this in my backyard. Does your area in Texas allow for such ferns, or is this strictly a Louisiana thing?