I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
lovely sweep of the branch and field in front. :)
Lovely shot of the field and barn, Kathy.
Nice. I like the lighting. Should I send it an "Over The Hill" card?
A promise making the walk up the hill worth it.
I like your foreground... and some mystery to the shot.
I like your foreground... and some mystery to the shot.
The pine trees make a great frame for the Texas hillside.
Through the meadow and over the hill...you could make a song from that!
Would love to run up to it!
Hi Kathy, I've just gone your blog and have enjoyed it. Love the old walls, burnt wall, fence...
Post a Comment