That does look like a very peaceful place to live. I like how the road leads up to the home and how those trees add to the effect as well. great photo!
Such a beautifully maintained place. It shows lots of love by the owners. The shrubs are gorgeous. At first I thought lilacs, but someone who seems more in the know said Crepe Myrtles. Lovely.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Peaceful living.
crape myrtles galore...
The crape myrtles bloom even during a drought? They sure are pretty!
That does look like a very peaceful place to live. I like how the road leads up to the home and how those trees add to the effect as well.
great photo!
My, what are the trees? are they really crepe myrtles?
This looks like a scene from a movie. It's so tranquil looking.
Such a beautifully maintained place. It shows lots of love by the owners. The shrubs are gorgeous. At first I thought lilacs, but someone who seems more in the know said Crepe Myrtles. Lovely.
Love the composition with the lovely trees in the foreground!
The crepe myrtles look lovely in this soft backlight.
Beautiful old homeplace! The crepe myrtles add a special charm.
I'd like to live here....maybe even get old in a rocking chair.
Really, really like this one. Has a very 70s feel to it, which I love.
Post a Comment