I was scrolling through your recent posts when I came to a screeching halt at this one. What a gorgeous, compelling photo! I absolutely love everything about it! So simple, so serene, so inviting, so beautifully lit and composed. Bravo!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
I can't believe I'm the first to post for this wonderful photo. Very epic sunrise. Wish I was there with you photographing this morning.
very lovely :)
Enchanting shot here. And a home for BIRDman.
That is gorgeous, Kathy. Even though I know it's humidity making it so lovely. I love how you've "installed" the birdhouse. Smart thinking.
Fab really love this great feel to it well done
Gosh...I love this. Terrific capture.
There's something magical about fog and you have definitely captured the magic here.
Beautiful!I just love it!
This is beautiful, Kathy!
Me like a lot - great capture of a special moment in nature :)
Fog is just so awesome! I love how you included the birdhouse as a subject.
ethereal...!!
You know I love fog images. This is beautiful!
This is such a lovely photo and even more impressive that it's SOOC!
Sweet. Sure sets a mood, doesn't it?
Very nice! Thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful!
I was scrolling through your recent posts when I came to a screeching halt at this one. What a gorgeous, compelling photo! I absolutely love everything about it! So simple, so serene, so inviting, so beautifully lit and composed. Bravo!!
I looooove this picture!
Post a Comment