What a great place! I like your shots that you've done here. I am looking forward to a road trip up there soon to get some R and R from the job. I just need a nice break from the hot hot weather here. We have nasty heat and humidity....and no storms!!! So the evenings don't even cool off! Yuck!
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it! Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ... I spend new survey .. Have you watched the MTV awards prizes? if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair? ♥
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Nice street image
nice! i like it a lot!
I need to go there! This is a unique view.
Looks like it might need a procedure soon. Decaying, falling walls in its future?
Oh my gosh! I actually remember driving past there many, many years ago! Funny how some places just stick in your mind.
This is a place I would like to stay some day.
All the steps add interest to a scene that speaks of days gone by...
Great shot!
What a great place! I like your shots that you've done here. I am looking forward to a road trip up there soon to get some R and R from the job. I just need a nice break from the hot hot weather here. We have nasty heat and humidity....and no storms!!! So the evenings don't even cool off! Yuck!
Wow, steep steps up that hill!
♥
Hi there.)
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥
Post a Comment