As though the building and she were tied together in life and death. That's a very interesting thought. Would make a good story prompt for Brian. :) It's an awesome photo. And I see some rust! :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Great image. Willpower must be holding it up. I love old barns!
Nice photo - it reminds me of the old chicken houses in my grandmother's backyard!
Another piece of the past.
awww.
Your play on words is excellent. My aunt Ruth will be shocked to know this.
As though the building and she were tied together in life and death. That's a very interesting thought. Would make a good story prompt for Brian. :) It's an awesome photo.
And I see some rust! :)
I love your wit. And yet another great pic. Will you make a calendar for next year?:)
Great barn, sorry about your aunt. You and I should go photo hunting sometime, we like the same subjects!
I love old barns as well. I hope it doesn't deteriorate anymore than it has so far.
Wonderful image and powerful message.
That's a lovely shot. I love rusty and rustic!
There's a barn near where I live covered with that kind of siding. Hmmm. I wonder how long it will live.
But it is so picturesque like this.
A piece of the past! I'm sure it once was a vital part of the farm life. I always enjoy your "rust" pics!
Another old barn that is beautiful in its memories.
Such breath taking shots.
I love the way you captured the horizon line.
Post a Comment