I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
17 comments:
Oh, parched leaves, beautiful center . . .
that is beautiful!!! speaks well for life!
Sexy comes to my mind.
And yet it's so beautiful. Would that I be so pretty when I am withered up and dying. I'll be sure you are the one taking my pic!
Chris, (rohrebot), you are weird.
Kathy, any coolness yet? At night?
We sometimes cool off at night. Not always... yet.
Looks like the end of summer to me.
Quite pretty! I'm so ready for this summer to be over!
It really has been a brutally long summer. And that poor flower...
Still beautiful, just another kind of beauty.
You captured the seedpods very clearly, nice job.
Pretty sad when even drought-tolerant Echinacea are complaining about lack of water!
Beautiful . . . yet such a true pic of this extreme summer!
Beautiful...crisped leaves and lovely center
I'm finally getting caught up with my blogging buddies' posts. This one is absolutely gorgeous, Kathy!
OMG! what kind of flower/plant is this? It look's so amazing!
Wow, poor thing needs a drink.
Excellent detail of flowers. I like the composition and excellent artwork. Thank you for your comment. Have a nice day! / Peter
Poor thing looks tired. Too bad his petals can't wrap around and protect his vibrant center. :)
Post a Comment