Monday, September 12, 2011

Fence No. 7


Fence with Vines
Gladewater, Texas

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

like wings stretching out into the world...

Sharon Creech said...

Beautiful, the contrast between the 'dead' wood and new growth.

Glenda said...

Great contrast! Love the heart-shaped leaves!

Mersad said...

Simple and effective! Love it!

Carver said...

You have wonderful photographs on your photo journal.

Lara said...

So pretty!

EG CameraGirl said...

sweet photo, Kathy.

Anonymous said...

Lots of random hearts in that photo!

Magpie said...

Not random hearts, Tracy. Hearts just for you. :) Great shot, Kathy! I love natural colors and subjects.

Suburban Girl said...

THis is very nice. I like how the wood makes a nice contrast to the green 'hearts.'

Rohrerbot said...

A secret garden of the imagination. I imagine myself walking through a neglected yard and this vine is left undisturbed to climb. Really nice.

dona said...

Did I already tell you that I love your photos? :)

Brenda's Arizona said...

I love this shot. And I agree with Dona. LOVE your photos.