Thank you for your nice comment. I can not English and my age and at work is hard to learn. Perhaps when I'm on board. Translate by Google For now satisfies me. Sometimes pictures say more than words, it is true. Your photos are interesting to me is happy to look at them. I wish you a nice day full of well-being. Petr.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Very nice. I kept trying to guess what it might be before the picture downloaded. Surprise! :)
I'm quite ond of yellow coneflowers!
Love this image and caption! (I've been away, happy to be back catching up. . .)
Beautiful!! Perfect title!
Thank you for your nice comment. I can not English and my age and at work is hard to learn. Perhaps when I'm on board. Translate by Google For now satisfies me. Sometimes pictures say more than words, it is true. Your photos are interesting to me is happy to look at them. I wish you a nice day full of well-being. Petr.
A fine title for this one. Whimsical!
Wonderful color photography and imagination Kathy. Terrific find!
I have a whole new way of looking at petals now!
Post a Comment