I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
LOVE the tone in this photo!
I love bridges
and I love this!
i like the moodiness of it!
The colors in this one are eerie. I'm assuming this is rust - you must have been in heaven.
Oh, yes, you did a very nice job with this one!
This still a working bridge? Another nice shot. I'm envious of this sojourn of yours.
I like the rut and the moody clouds.
ahhh i love these old bridges....beautiful colors....
Rust does not make the steel less strong... but it - with this colorful sky - does give your photo a special charm, Kathy.
Great shot!
Love old bridges. This one is superb.
Post a Comment