I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Kind of sad.. I can only imagine how lovely it was in its time.
You captured its essence beautifully, Kathy.
Looks like a movie set - post-movie?
very nice.
This IS a ghost town! Well, at least a structure.
It's sad to see it in such a state. It was obviously a very beautiful and grand place at one time.
Is Logansport a ghost town?
Don't you just love to find these special places? Don't you wish you could go back in time and find out more.
V
Perfect for a horror movie shoot. :D
Post a Comment