Friday, July 8, 2011

Scenes from Jerome




I've spent the last two days in Sedona and Flagstaff and will be leaving on Friday for home.  I scheduled this auto post in advance so I'll be returning on Sunday with the finale of my road trip and will get caught up with everyone's blogs next week.  Wish me safe travels, and until we meet again, happy trails!

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

deep east texas awaits!

Anonymous said...

Ramble on, Kathy!

SRQ said...

Nice! I visited that area years ago and loved it. Hope you're having fun.

Magpie said...

So glad I got to spend time with you while you were here. Travel safely and we'll be looking forward to your next post.

Sharon Creech said...

Safe travels!

Doug Hickok said...

i especially love the old facade still standing and the empty windows full of blue sky. Pretty neat Kathy :^)

Maia T said...

I think you arrived home in the meantime but if not, safe travel back. I hope you are having fun on your trip, though as I see things are moving forwards very slowly in this little village.
Still the photos are great.

T. Becque said...

I've never been to Jerome and always wanted to go. These look great!