Sunday, July 24, 2011

Windows ~ No. 2


Alleyway
San Augustine, Texas

13 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I ==So stark and haunting...yet makes me want to know more about what kind of building this is on. I'm assuming it's in a back alley.

Michelle said...

Wow, Kathy...the color and texture of this shot is just stunning.

Anonymous said...

yes!!!!
um beijo!

SRQ said...

Cool! Did you do any post production on this?

Glenda said...

Stunning . . . makes me wonder what's inside? Your photos would make a great book!

Magpie said...

What gives the wall this unique color. It's lovely.

TexWisGirl said...

that is really something! i'm serious - you could publish a photo book (or two)...

Anonymous said...

I like this. It looks like one of those Photoshop textures.

Rohrerbot said...

Amazing!!

Suburban Girl said...

Love it!

T. Becque said...

Great! Bold color with simple shape.

Terrie said...

Love this photo - rich colors, great texture, simple composition - beautiful.

Stella said...

The colors are worth a million dollars!

Jo in MN