I see your wind power is very much the same as ours in Ontario. I just happened to take a couple of photos of it a few days ago. Hmmm. I wonder if we were taking photos of wind turbines simultaneously. :))
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Nice contrast-- the new fangled turbines and the the classic, rusted variety.
love the rock barn! wonder how old it is (and how it has managed to stay stable in this lovely maleable texas soil!)
I'll take the old wind power any day over those new wind turbines. Love that rusty barn!
I believe that barn is my mostest favorite thing today! I prefer the traditional style wind power myself.
That is quite a collection there! I like them all but that barn is really cool.
I see your wind power is very much the same as ours in Ontario. I just happened to take a couple of photos of it a few days ago. Hmmm. I wonder if we were taking photos of wind turbines simultaneously. :))
Absolutely stunning!!
Pretty barn, the rusted roof adds to its character.
Post a Comment