Monday, July 18, 2011

Fence No. 5

Another Fence from the Manning Farm
Nacogdoches County, Texas

7 comments:

Birdman said...

Nice d of f in this one FKH.

TexWisGirl said...

love all the deep greens in this one.

Magpie said...

It's a wonderful fence with lots of character made all the more so by all the greenery surrounding it.

T. Becque said...

Looks to be a good old fence with lots of character like it's been doing it's job for quite some time now.

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Yeah, I'm going with coal chute. That is why the hinge is on the top.
But what I really want to say is that I had only been to your "rambling" blog. I just love this one. The old buildings, especially the painted advertisements are just right up my alley. As soon as my husband gets out of the shower I will be showing him all of the road trip. We love our own road trips. Great photography and particularly good subject selection.
nellie

Lara said...

Love your fences!

Anonymous said...

Love the green like everyone else.