I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
SO gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day to you too, Kathy!
Very pretty, Happy Mother's Day!
I like this one. Gentle purple.
beautiful, kathy. happy mom's day to you!
(and i hope your mom's treatments are going okay!)
Ooohh, pretty! I JUST planted a blue/purple hydrangea bush this weekend. Hope you have a beautiful day!!
Happy Mothers Day!!! Beeeaaautiful. Love purple:)
So gorgeous...and the color! Happy Mother's Day to you also!
Pretty! Hope you enjoyed a nice day with your mom.
Beautiful! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Gorgeous as always. We have a bush blooming outside my apartment and I snuck a few blooms yesterday for my little wine party! :)
V
Great title!
Post a Comment