The butterflies are everywhere this spring/summer. Of course there are lots of bloomers to attract them and I've been quite enthralled at photographing them. I hope you don't get tired of butterfly pictures!
I will try to follow some too. Just too cold for them to come and visit, only +4 and up to +11 this week. They are beautiful, looks like they have been painted by an artist!:) Enjoy your weekend!
Never tire of beauty! Sorry I been so quiet these last couple weeks, I’ve been really ill (now finally diagnosed with Whooping Cough even though I was immunized) and have had another very rough week.
I have noticed the same thing here. They seem to be in abundance and I wondered why. I thought maybe our mild winter helped them out. They are hard to photograph well but you did a lovely job.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
I will try to follow some too.
Just too cold for them to come and visit, only +4 and up to +11 this week.
They are beautiful, looks like they have been painted by an artist!:)
Enjoy your weekend!
Beautiful butterfly and a lovely shot. Have a great weekend!
I hear they are free too. hahahaha
nope! each one is different! :)
beautiful against the flowers
everything is so pastel, lovely!
I've been planting flowers to attract them and have only seen a scant few. Enjoy while they're there! Have a good weekend. :)
Great catch! Love the 70s style coloring too!
LOL!!! Are you kidding? I never get sick of butterfly shots! Love this swallowtail shot!! It's been the same way here as well. Can't wait for more:)
Never tire of beauty! Sorry I been so quiet these last couple weeks, I’ve been really ill (now finally diagnosed with Whooping Cough even though I was immunized) and have had another very rough week.
Keep them coming! They are so pretty!
Delightful capture, Kathy.
Never too many of something so beautiful. Is that a Vitex tree your pretty butterfly is in?
Wowee, that is one very handsome butterfly!
Nice catch!
I have noticed the same thing here. They seem to be in abundance and I wondered why. I thought maybe our mild winter helped them out. They are hard to photograph well but you did a lovely job.
Beautiful softness here Kathy.
Post a Comment