Interesting soft nature shot with the harsh metal framework of the bridge. By the way, yep, I really love those hummingbirds on that mailbox myself! :-)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Interesting soft nature shot with the harsh metal framework of the bridge. By the way, yep, I really love those hummingbirds on that mailbox myself! :-)
Is that at the high water mark? It looks close.
pretty shot!
I love old bridges.
I have seen that bridge! I have a friend who lives in Waco. I haven't visited her in awhile, but I remember she drove me around and showed me this.
Interesting geometric shapes against the sky and water, Kathy.
PS: The concrete block around the church is a later addition, part of the renovation process.
I love bridges, but haven't seen a neat one around these parts to take a picture of. Love the color in the corner of the picture.
Looks a lot sturdier than a bridge we had to cross over a bayou this weekend! Love the framing here with the crepe myrtles. :)
Post a Comment