I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
a beauty stirring things up!
Love the wing action. What kind of duck is that?
Making waves for sure!
Wonderfully captured movement of the wings and the water Kathy. I really like this shot.
Love this!
A really cute capture!
Very nice, the movement and the colours!
Such a blur of beautiful color.
Love this great capture!
Something has ruffled that bird's feathers. Cool shot!
Gorgeous duck, and great photo!
LOVE the action!
Cool.
Post a Comment