Nice horse and really good fence for FF! I wasn't able to link in this week for some reason! I don't know if anyone else had the same issue I had. But Love your post!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
what a beauty. interesting to see a dark horse w/ light forelock. :)
"If I just lost a few pounds I could get outta here."
Love this! A horse always improves a fence shot!
Love this! A horse always improves a fence shot!
"the back gate"...sounds like a good name for a bar. :)
He sure is purty! Nice framing with the fence and the leaves in the background. :)
Awww. How sweet.
Looks like it's waiting for someone. It looks kind of sad like it feels it's being stood up.
Nice horse and really good fence for FF! I wasn't able to link in this week for some reason! I don't know if anyone else had the same issue I had. But Love your post!
Post a Comment