I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
I don't know what kind of duck he is, but he sure is handsome.
It looks like it;s swimming in liquid silver. Neat photo.
i agree w/ eg. swimming in a pool of mercury. lovely shot!
Whatever he is, he is handsome.
Wonderful photo!
He and his reflection are beautiful!
Nice shot. I would have said 'this duck.' That is how ignorant I am!
Very cool duck! I've only seen one once. Love that distinctive blue bill. Lovely, Kathy!
Cute with reflection.
Whatever it is, it is captured well!
Post a Comment