Friday, May 25, 2012

Fence No. 24 ~ Zoo Fences



Caldwell Zoo
Tyler, Texas

13 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You don't see a giraffe crossing every day--especially where I live!

Empty Horse Corral

TexWisGirl said...

so cool! (glad to see you linking in again - hope that means things are beginning to normalize again...)

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot...the zoo has so many photo ops!

Anonymous said...

Good shot.. don't you love them!?

Gail Dixon said...

Love, love, love the giraffe! You really captured this well. Hope it was a fun day. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my cousin would love this. She is partial to giraffes.

Michelle said...

Giraffes are by far my favorite animal at the zoo. I could watch them for hours.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Well, people have been warned :-)

Unknown said...

A Reticulated Giraffe, my favourite species.

EG CameraGirl said...

Great sign! My sister-in-law is crazy about giraffes and has been since she was a very little girl.

Magpie said...

Their skin or hide (whatever) is so gorgeous.

Everything Changes said...

Cool!

Kranky Granny said...

I just recently attended a baby shower where the nursery theme was giraffes. That new mother would adore these two shots. I could see her hanging them on the nursery wall.