Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blue Halter


12 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the shaggy whiskers on that beauty. Here's a little funny...I didn't realize people shaved their horses until we got our own horse. I had no idea they got shaggy in the winter. :)

TexWisGirl said...

sweet face. :)

Magpie said...

Not by the hair of my chinnie chin chin... :)

Lara said...

I like that 5 o'clock shadow!

Gail Dixon said...

Kathy, he is such a beauty! Loving that big tree in the background.

Brenda's Arizona said...

I agree, the whiskers are great! Same horse in B&W on other blog?

EG CameraGirl said...

This looks like a gentle soul.

Everything Changes said...

Pretty gal!

Glenda said...

I read your title and expected a blue halter - worn by a photogenic girl . . . a two-legged girl!! But this girl is definitely photogenic, too!

Suburban Girl said...

My immediate thought was Hello Handsome...but then maybe he is a she.

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beauty, and he looks like he is posing for you.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely capture of this docile beast.