I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
Beautiful bird and a great sighting. Happy Weekend!
Looks like a vintage image.
Great capture! Such a lovely bird!
***
Have a fabulous weekend, Kathy****
how pretty. must be a warbler of some sort.
Nice effect, Kathy!
Nice treatment - fits the subject very well.
Such a sweet-looking bird. Nice composition, Kathy!
Gorgeous! Beautifully clear and sharp. Love it.
Very well done, I think its a pine warbler!
Post a Comment