Friday, February 3, 2012

Phoenix Color


This trip has been loads of fun.  The weather has been perfect and the flowers are everywhere!  These colorful pots (which, by the way, are huge!) decorate one of the local shopping centers.

14 comments:

Glenda said...

Love those amazing colors! Can't wait to see some blooms here!

Enjoy your trip!!

TexWisGirl said...

i want one of those on my front porch! and the gardener/caretaker that goes with it!

Rohrerbot said...

This is one hot shot! Glad you had a nice stay:)

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

These petunias are pretty, but WOW, those flamingos.
nellie

Birdman said...

Can spring really that far off for us... 48 days. I can't wait!

Suburban Girl said...

FLowers....sigh. I miss them!

Magpie said...

Oh! I love all the colors. We're so glad you got to spend this time with us, and we look forward to your next visit.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. what a pop of color... love that! Come on over and enter it in 'Weekly Top Shot.' We're on Week #16, I'd love to see you share with me and my readers! Here's this weeks' link: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=6115

EG CameraGirl said...

You are making me wish I were there!

Anonymous said...

Those colors blend together perfectly. You did hit some really nice weather. Wish you were staying longer. We'll look forward to your next trip and perhaps head up Wickenburg way. xxoo

Gail Dixon said...

Petunias already! What a vibrant splash of color. :)

Mersad said...

Very uplifting colors in these cold days (here where I am at least)!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

Lara said...

Love love love this one!