Wow they sure are pretty. I am waiting for the predicted light snow fall to arrive instead of enjoying flowers. But I really can't complain, our winter has been very mild.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
So pretty!
So that's what you were doing while I took a bazillion flamingo and macaw photos. LOL
very nice. we're almost ready for blooms again, here...
So you made it to the Phoenix Zoo. Was it easier to take pictures of the animals than at the Wildlife Zoo?
Wow they sure are pretty. I am waiting for the predicted light snow fall to arrive instead of enjoying flowers. But I really can't complain, our winter has been very mild.
Seeing these beautiful, vibrant colors and healthy plants make me wish for spring! But I think winter hasn't left us for good!
That last shot of the Texas Ranger is lovely. Hope you are well.
Gorgeous desert blooms Kathy!
Post a Comment