Saturday, December 10, 2011

What do horses think about?


1.  Mother was right.  I should have never gotten that tattoo on my neck!
2.  A spa day would really feel good right about now!
3.  I hate looking at cameras!
4.  So much so I think I'll just pout!

What do you think?

17 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

I think that photo is incredible! Wow! Yet another for your calendar:)

GypsyFarmGirl said...

I think you have a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Don't... that's not my good profile! Great shot with wonderful details!

Karl said...

Wonderful horse portrait, perfect composition and I love also the black and white choise.
I think the horse is not very happy with his tattoo... :)

Suzy said...

Awesome picture and nice little notes to go with it. Thanks for visiting my blog.

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful picture of the horse! Who knows what he is thinking, it is nice to speculate.

TexWisGirl said...

too cute! love the crack about the tattoo! :)

Michaele said...

I love this photo! I would love to use it for a screen saver. Would you mind?

Magpie said...

A beautiful picture and your wonderful sense of humor. I'm thinking this gal may be wandering if her spa day will include a chin waxing. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did that horse's arse come from?

Gail Dixon said...

That is one beautiful horse! I don't know what he's thinking, but I hope not #1 on your list. :)

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Great capture, Kathy.
Love his not-so-little pouty face!

Randy said...

He's hoping your capturing his best side.

Sharon Creech said...

"I'd like some alone time . . ."

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! I think you may understand horses!

Brenda's Arizona said...

Wow, the best photo ever of a horse!
Do you sell copies?
I have no idea what horses think, but the ones by our house sure do spend a lot of time in silent thought. Are they having calming thoughts? I hope so.

Suburban Girl said...

"I hope she frames this shot."