Friday, December 16, 2011
Nachitoches Hardware Store
I absolutely LOVE hardware stores, especially the old-fashioned kind like this one I found on my recent trip to Natchitoches, Louisiana. I could spend hours in a place like this and I intend to do just that on another trip. Well, maybe not hours, plural, because there's lots of other stuff in Natchitoches that I really want to see. I thought this one was especially cool since it was still located right smack-dab downtown facing the river walk and in the midst of fancy boutiques which cater to tourists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
love the radio flyers! :)
I'm a tourist and I see things here that would be right up my alley. :)
Cool!
Oh, look at all those red wagons!
Oh..my kind of place... can I go with you?? Please???? You asked about taking neon shots... I use a tripod, remote shutter trigger and a slow shutter speed...
I love hardware stores, too, and I love that you brought us with you and showed us some of the wares.
Post a Comment