I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
I'd spend the night here.
Looks kinda creepy. I love all the pine needles on the ground and the rusted roof. Probably was charming in its hey day. :)
love that sweeping pine branch!
Looks like a place for "Ghost Hunters".
Look at the branches on those trees. Looks like a good strong wind from the Gulf might shake that place up a little.
I like this, the lodge a bit hidden in the pines.
Post a Comment