I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
man, her waist must have been cinched SO tight!
Funny shot for the year-ender.
I know that woman has broken ribs in there somewhere...look at that tiny waist!! Happy New Year!
Neat poster! Happy new year to you!
Funny! :D
Happy 2012!
Ce.
Great poster! Love it!
Thanks for sharing;o)
I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends and I wish you all the best for the new year.
___________@@__@_@@@
_____________@__@@_____@
____________@@_@__@_____@
___________@@@_____@@___@@@@@
__________@@@@______@@_@____@@
_________@@@@_______@@______@_@
_________@@@@_______@_______@
_________@@@@@_____@_______@
__________@@@@@____@______@
___________@@@@@@@______@
__@@@_________@@@@@_@
@@@@@@@________@@
_@@@@@@@_______@
__@@@@@@_______@@
___@@_____@_____@
____@______@____@_____@_@@
_______@@@@_@__@@_@_@@@@@
_____@@@@@@_@_@@__@@@@@@@
____@@@@@@@__@@______@@@@@
____@@@@@_____@_________@@@
____@@_________@__________@
_____@_________@
_______________@
____________@_@
_____________@@_@
♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥HAPPY NEW YEAR♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥
♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥
A Happy New Year to you, I like the poster very much. To have such a waist....
I wish you all the best in 2012, Kathy!
Oh, I love these old posters!
Post a Comment